Meyer Family/Newborn Lifestyle | Columbus Newborn and Lifestyle Photographer

I have grown to know and love this family over the last couple of years. They have chosen me to document many of their precious memories, and for that I am thankful. They welcomed their 3rd child to the family recently (their 2nd Child, Hannah, is an angel in heaven). Big sister Adela was NOT up for pictures the day I came to their home. We tried some family pictures and then while mom was feeding the baby, A and I went to her room to play a bit. She enjoyed showing me all of her toys and stuffed animals. After many attempts to get big sister to try to take a picture with her baby sister, she was just not having it. We then just focused on baby L :) I really love in home lifestyle sessions. I think my favorite image here is the one of daddy giving Baby L a bath - so precious. Which is a funny story all in its own right - she NEEDED a bath after a huge poo explosion all over the kitchen floor and mommy ;) That will be one for the record books!